In 2005, Dr. Mark Honce received training in the diagnosis and placement of dental implants from one the the "Giants" in the field of implant dentistry, Dr. Carl Misch (Misch International Implant Institute) and subsequently obtained a Fellowship status in the International Congress of Oral Implantology. Since that time, Dr. Mark Honce has placed hundreds of dental implants successfully and is extremely proud in being able to provide this revolutionary procedure for patients.
What can Dental Implants do for you?
- Dental Implants let you eat the food you love
- Dental Implants are the only proven way to prevent bone loss after the loss of natural teeth
- Many social functions involve food and eating
- Replace a single missing tooth (ex. crown on implant)
- Replace multiple missing teeth (ex. bridge on implant)
- Stabilize a loose denture onto tissues (ex. two implant retained denture)
- Support an entire denture off of tissues (ex. four to five implants retained denture)
- No chance for cavity and root canals!!
Two implants were used to retain a three unit porcelain bridge
Three dental titanium implants were used to hold a fixed five unit bridge.
A single dental implant was used to replace a missing front tooth with excellent results.
A single missing tooth restored with a dental implant and a porcelain crown.
A single lower missing tooth replaced with a dental implant and crown
A combination of crowns, implants and bridges were used to reconstruct the upper arch with excellent functional and esthetic result